Brunch With the Easter Bunny
Sunday, March 31
Hop into spring and delight your children at Stella 34 Trattoria’s Brunch with the Easter Bunny.
This magical event features a delightful Italian breakfast with fantastic 6th floor views of the Empire State Building, a keepsake photograph with the Easter Bunny himself and fabulous Easter activities to keep the little ones smiling.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- A delightful brunch
- Prosecco, Mimosa, Bellini or Bloody Mary for adults
- One professional photograph with the Easter Bunny - share it digitally and take home a printed copy ($45.95)
- Balloon Artist
- Face Painter
- Fun Easter activities to keep the little ones entertained
Select from three seating categories for our Brunch With the Easter Bunny Packages: Platinum, Gold, or Silver. Pricing varies by seating category, date and time.
- Saturday, March 30
- Sunday, March 31
Pricing begins at $40 for children and $50 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on the date, time, and seating category.
- Please be sure to arrive to the brunch on time. We may be unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
- The easiest way to reach Stella 34 Trattoria is from Macy’s Herald Square’s 35th Street and Broadway entrance where express elevators will bring you to the 6th floor.
- There will be 8.875% tax and 20% gratuity applied to all ticket purchases.
- Reservations are non-refundable and are good for brunch only on the date and time specified. Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed to be seated together, but we will try our best to seat them close to each other.
- On Easter Sunday, Macy's will be CLOSED. You must enter the restaurant at 35th Street and Broadway.
- We will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions. Please notify us ahead of time in the Comments section or email MAleksic@patinagroup.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sunday, March 31