Santa Claus is coming to town and he's paying his first annual visit to Maria & Enzo’s at Disney Springs®.
Join Santa and his elves throughout the holiday season at Maria & Enzo’s during their Breakfast with Santa experience in the Most Magical Place on Earth. Guests are invited to feast on a decadent family-style spread in the grand dining room. Fill up on signature gourmet menu offerings with sweet and savory options to please every palate. Adults (21+) will enjoy a complimentary Prosecco mimosa while little ones enjoy take-home treats.
After breakfast, attendees will be ushered over to meet Santa. Children can share their holiday wishes with him and will receive a keepsake photo from the treasured meet and greet.
Platinum and gold seating categories are available for the Breakfast with Santa packages. Seating category determines table location as well as the order in which guests meet Santa. Platinum ticket holders will receive priority seating at tables with the best sweeping views of Lake Buena Vista and will be first in line to see Santa. Pricing will vary by seating category, date, and time, beginning at $30 for children and $50 for adults plus tax and gratuity. There is no charge for children that are two and under to attend. Each breakfast experience is an hour and a half long.
Make your reservation today to delight in this beloved yuletide tradition that is sure to enchant, putting a smile on every child's face and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- A delightful family-style Italian breakfast feast (view menu)
- Meet & greet with Santa and his elves
- Family photo with Santa Claus
- Takeaway treats for the kids
- Kid-friendly holiday activities
- Prosecco Mimosa (adult tickets)
Select from two seating categories for our Breakfast with Santa Packages: Platinum or Gold. Pricing varies by seating category, date and time.
- November 26 and 27
- December 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ,22 ,23 and 24
Pricing begins at $30 for children and $50 for adults (plus tax and gratuity) and varies based on the date, time, and seating category.
- Please be sure to arrive to the breakfast on time. We are unable to extend the reservation time for latecomers.
- The entrance to Maria & Enzo’s is located in Disney Springs: The Landing, near the Balloon and the AMC 24 Theater
- There will be 6.50% tax and 18% gratuity applied to all ticket purchases.
- Reservations are non-refundable and are good for breakfast only on the date and time specified.
- Parties of eight or more are not guaranteed seating together. However, we will try our best to seat party members close to each other.
- Parties booked through separate reservations cannot be combined, nor can we guarantee they will be seated together.
- Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Parking details: The Orange Garage is closest but the Lime Garage is also convenient.