Dine Safe™ | Commitment to Care
Delaware North and Patina Restaurant Group’s Dine Safe™ | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
We’ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines – including a redesign of table layouts – as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Multiple hand-sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
- Controlled access to the facility to carefully monitor incoming and outgoing patrons and employees through clearly designated entrances and exits.
- Using single-use menus to limit contact.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands every 20 minutes throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Dine Safe™ Training Program.
We are committed to delivering a safe and secure dining environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of guests, employees and our clients are our highest priorities.